Location: Skukuza, Kruger National Park
Job Level: Junior
Type: 1-year Internship Contract
Company: Kruger Station
We are seeking an intern who is self-motivated and requires little hand-holding. The ideal candidate will bring their own unique perspective to the team. We provide a hands-on experience where you will work with and communicate with a wide variety of actual clients. Assets created will include but are not limited to: web mockups, logos, ads, brochures and every once in a while “around the office memes” for our own enjoyment.
- Multimedia design diploma/NCV, Graphic Design NCV /diploma.
Letter from university/college stating that you require practical experience in order to obtain a diploma full diploma qualification.
- Has a passion for problem-solving
- Understands or is willing to learn about human-centred design
- Can produce layouts exhibiting a clean design aesthetic incorporating current design trends when necessary
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Lightroom)
- Knowledge of Interface Design & Prototyping Software (Sketch, Figma, XD, InVision etc.)
- Illustrates great use of type and has general knowledge of basic typography
- Has great verbal & written communication skills
- Is willing to accept feedback & critiques good or bad and also give perspectives on other colleagues’ work
- Follows instructions well & can work within constraints
- Thrives in a lean & fast-paced environment
Send your CV, Proof of Residence, a certified copy of your National Diploma Multimedia Design, Graphic Design, to email@example.com.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted by the company and failure to submit all requested information will disqualify your application.
Closing date for application is the end of business 9 February 2021. If you did not receive a response regarding your application within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.